What you need…
- 1.25 cups green chili peppers. (I used chopped)
- 1 cup egg beaters
- 1TBSP low fat cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- A dash of Garlic powder
- A dash of Onion powder
- A dash of Cumin powder
How to make it…
- Mix everything up but your eeg beaters.
- Place in a sprayed baking dish then pour the egg beaters on top.
- Bake on 375° for 35-40 min. Cheese should be bubbling and eggs shouldn’t be jiggly.
- Serve with 1 healthy fat or use 2 tbsp low fat cream cheese as a healthy fat.
- Serve with .25 cup salsa or diced tomatoes
- This is best split up between lunch and dinner. It’s a ton of food.