Seriously tastes like a loaded baked potato!
What you need…
- 1.5 cups chopped cauliflower
- 4oz cottage cheese 2%
- 4oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 strips of turkey bacon
- A dash of Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A dash of Onion powder
- 1/4 cup alomd milk or cashew milk
- Optional: chives and sour cream
How to make it…
- chop your cauliflower and your cooked turkey bacon then place in a pan with medium heat and 1/4 cup cashew milk.
- Cover and let it cool until tender (this all depends on how big or small you chop the cauliflower)
- Add in your cottage cheese, spices, and shredded cheese
- Mix until everything is all creamy goodness
- Then place into a small/medium baking dish and sprinkle a small amount of cheese on top (I even added parmesan cheese on top)
- Place your dish into the oven and broil until cheese is nice and bubbles crispy goodness
- Transfer to a plate that won’t burn your arms or hands while you eat the ENTIRE THING!
- Optional topping: chives and sour cream
This is 1 complete lean and green, .25 condiment and 1healthy fat with the sour cream