This was amazing. Not only is it delicious it’s will prepare 2 meals
What you need
- 1 small acorn squash
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1 cup petite diced tomatoes
- 8oz Italian chicken “sausage” found at aldis
- 4oz mozzarella
- Parm cheese
How to make it
- Poke lots of holes in the squash and cook in the microwave for 5min
- Let it cool once it’s done
- While that’s cooking slice up the chicken sausage and cook.
- Once the chicken is cook add in your veggies and cook until the mushroom is tender.
- Your squash should be cooled off enough to handle now
- Cut your squash in half along the groove.
- Clean out the center of the squash
- Now slice the sides just enough to open it up
- Place half of the chicken mixer in the center
- Top with 2oz of the cheese and sprinkle a little parm on top
- Place on the oven at 375for 10 min or until the cheese is melted and bubbly
Save the other half for tomorrow 🙂