No pictures sorry!
What you need…
1lb ground white turkey
1lb ground turkey sausage
1tbsp Italian seasoning
2tsp minced garlic cloves
1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
My sauce (just don’t add the meat that is listed in that recipe. You’ll want to add the meatballs instead)
How to make it
- Place it all in a bowl and mix well
- Place 1.5 in balls in the crockpot to cook
- Let that cook all day!!!!
- Once your sauce and meatballs are done it’s now time to cook the spaghetti squash
- Poke lots of holes on the squash and microwave for 4 min.
- Turn over but be careful it’s hot! Cook for another 4min
- It should be nice and tender of course cooking times may vary so if make not take you as long.
- Let it cool enough for you to handle
- Once you can handle it cut it long ways down the middle and scoop out the seeds but not the actual squash
- Now that the seeds are out take your fork and scrap the sides you can start to see noodle like shapes form
- Place 1cup in a bowl with 5oz meatballs and 1/2 cup sauce. You can top with parm if you like 😉
This is one complete lean and green, 1 condiment