No pictures sorry!
What you need…
- 1lb White ground turkey meat
- 1/2 a package of Taco seasoning
- 2 cups Lettuce (I like shredded lettuce for this)
- 1/2 cup Tomato or salsa
- 2Tbsp Salad dressing
- 1oz Shredded cheese
How to make it…
- Cook your ground turkey.
- Once that’s browned add in your taco seasoning. I only use half the package if low sodium taco seasoning
- Place you lettuce, cheese,and chopped tomatoes in a bowl
- then add 5oz of meat
- Now you can add your dressing. And you have a few option! You can either have an actual dressing or you can substitute your tomatoes for salsa and add avocado. I like both ways, but when I do the dressing I buy Marie’s creamy avocado poblano.
This is 1 complete lean and green, 1 healthy fat, and 1 condiment