Because I can’t just do anything regular it has to be deluxe
What you need….
- 4oz Ground turkey
- 4oz Turkey sausage
- 2oz Egg beaters
- 1 chopped Green onion
- 1 cup Chop suey vegetables (add a few chopped mushrooms to this)
- 2tbsp Soy sauce
- Garlic (I didn’t measure just a few shakes)
- Ginger (also didn’t measure just a few shakes)
- 1 1/2 cup cabbage
How to make it…
- Brown the meat
- Add in the chop suey veggies, seasoning, sauces stir and cook for about 6 min
- Once everything is about the same temp and veggies are tender add in your onion and make a small clear space and cook your egg beaters in that spot.
- Once the eggs are cook just scramble it all together and add in your cabbage
- Cook just a few min. You want the cabbage cooked between half way and tender. You want some crunch to it.
- Divide it up evenly between 2 bowls. I measured mine on the scale when I did this.
- Top with your choice of topping. I did some sriracha
This creates 2 complete lean and green, 1 condiment (2 if you add the topping)