What you need…
- 1cup Spaghetti squash
- 1/2cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1Tbsp cream cheese (Greek yogurt cream cheese)
- 1 TBSP Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and pepper
- 5oz of meat balls
- 1 minced garlic clove
How to make it….
- Mix 1lb of ground sirloin and 1 lb sausage, 1 egg, 1TBSP Worcestershire sauce, 1TBSP parsley, a sprinkle of onion powder.
- Make 1.5 inch balls and bake in the oven for 45 at 350
- While that’s cooking you can cook your spaghetti squash in the microwave. (6 min then flip over and 6 more min)
- Let that cook off before you cut because it’s really hot!
- Once your meat balls are cooked let’s start on the sauce.
- Heat your pan on the stove and add your chopped mushrooms and garlic. Also you need to add your 5oz meatballs (mine was 5 meatballs) once there are good amount of juices add in 1/2 cup of beef stock, parm cheese,and your cream cheese mix well then add your 1 cup spaghetti squash
* complete lean and green, 1.5 condiments
I have been craving some Chinese food but being on a diet limits things a bit…. I did my research and came up with cauliflower “fried rice”. It’s pretty amazing and my family of 5 loved it!
I first cooked some Sesame Chicken and veggie stir fry to go with it.
Buy a head of cauliflower or a bag of fresh (not frozen) chop it up some and place them in the blender and blend away to make it fine pieces…
heat 1tsp sesame oil sauté 1/4 Yellow Onion, 1 cup of carrots and 1 cup of peas ( you can always do 1/2 cups if you’d rather do that, but i like my veggies)
then add 1TBSP Minced Garlic, 1TBSP Minced Ginger and the cauliflower cook for about 5 more min. then make a hole in the cauliflower
add 3 scrambled eggs (optional, its great without eggs too)
add 1TBSP low sodium soy sauce
then once its all cooked you can fill a green container of it.
That my friends is a normal size plate! excuse my fine china 🙂
1Red, 2Green, 1/4 Yellow (the peas)
So I decided for better or worst I would try cottage cheese. I know I know… WHY!? Turns out it’s not as bad as you would think. It’s actually pretty darn good! So here is what I did…
First get your red container and fill it with cottage cheese
next and this is all by taste sprinkle in some onion powder, minced garlic, parsley, a little sea salt and pepper…. if you have chives use that instead of the onion powder.
then spread it on a flat out… amazing wraps 1 is only 1 yellow!
Then fill your green container with thinly sliced cucumber and spinach then pile it on top and roll it like a burrito.
1red, 1yellow, and 1green 🙂