Meatloaf has always been a favorite.
What you need…
- 1.5lb ground turkey
- .5lb ground turkey sausage
- 2tbsp parsley
- 2tsp garlic powder, onion powder,and chili powder
- 2tbsp tomato paste
- 1 red or green bell pepper
- 1 stevia packet
- 1 TBSP soy sauce
- 2 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBSP egg beaters
How to make it…
- Chop your bell pepper
- Now mix everything together!
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 50 min on 375°
- Now once it’s about 5 min before it’s done make the sauce
- Mix 3tbsp tomato paste, 2TBSP Ketchup, a squeeze of steak sauce, a dash of chili powder
- Now take the meatloaf out and carefully drain the liquid…
- Now spread the sauce on top and bake for 10 more min.